Their Excellencies of Blatha an Oir, Baron Hengist and Baroness Maricka, invite you to join them for six days of competitions, A&S, camping and WAR!!!!!!
Autumn War 2015!
- August 12 through August 17
- Gate opens at 6pm on August 12 to all. Site closes at 1pm on August 17th
- Unfortunately due to site limitations we will not have equestrian this year.
Autumn War Important Information on Fires
For those that smoke please remember that smoking is only allowed in your encampment. No smoking (even in your car) from the time you leave the paved street until you reach your encampment.
We have been checking the Burn Ban on a daily bases. The state wide Burn ban is still in place and per the DNR website is not going to be lifted until Sept 30th.
What this means for us is we are allowed Propane stoves and Propane fire pits only. Due to the dry conditions on the site no Propane torches will be allowed. We must have an ABC fire extinguisher within 5 feet and 5 gallons of water within 5 feet of the stove or fire pit. Please remember this is a working farm.
- Site Fee: *UPDATED*
- Adult (18 and older) $25 ($5 Non-Member Surcharge applies to adult non-members)
- Child (0-17) Guests of the Barony
- Saturday Day Trip $15 (NMS applies to adult non-memebers)
220 Nix Road
Chehalis, WA 98532