The picturesque Nix Farm is conveniently located only 4 miles off I-5 exit 77 in Chehalis Washington. The large fields provide plenty of space for camping and cars are allowed to drive on the grass where designated by the site owner and event team.
The site is primitive with limited shade and NO running water available, so prepare accordingly.
Quiet hours are from 2AM to 8AM.
Please respect the Owner of the Property smoking is only allowed in the encampments.
No Smoking, even in your vehicle, from the entry of the property until you reach your encampment.
RV and handicap camping will be located near the central activities, no hookups are available. RV’s may run their generators at any time.
We are accepting reservations for camping space. Please include square footage needed, period or non period, quiet or noisy, and include a contact name. Contact Otto here.
Site Name: Nix Ranch
220 Nix Road
Chehalis, WA 98532
Directions to Site:
- Take I-5 to exit 77 in Chehalis, WA.
- Turn west onto Hwy 6 toward Pe Ell, go approximately 1.7 miles.
- Turn left on Hwy 603. Go up hill.
- At approximately 1.7 miles turn right onto Nix RD. Rd.
- Go to end and follow one-way road to site.